Munchables Bracelet – Blue Camo or Green Camo
Does your child chew on their shirt, fingers or coat sleeve? If so, check out the Munchables Chew Bracelets. Over 6 styles to pick from it makes it easy to
Change “DON’T CHEW THAT!” to “CHEW THIS”!
Munchables Adjustable Chew Bracelets feature smooth silicone beads strung on a nylon cord. Blue Camo or Green Camo style offers options for the child who may want a more discrete sensory input option. If you have a individual who chews their hair, fingers or sleeves then the bracelet offers an excellent stylish option for their sensory stimulation requirements.
Chewelry may help with reducing fidgeting and promote attention and focus. Sensory chews have been shown to help reduce anxiety and stress and prove to be an ideal aide for those with autism and ADHD
These bracelet styles match the Munchable Camo Necklace which is sold separately.
Sensory Chew Bracelets can help with…
- Providing potential regulating effects for the sensory system
- Reducing fidgeting and promoting attention and focus
- Stress Relief
- Relieving anxiety
- Assistance in safely stopping chewing on shirts, finger nails, pencils and more
- Assisting in modifying oral fixation habits
- May aide as a sensory toy for Autism or ADD
These Bracelets Feature
- Blue Camo has Blue, Grey and Black Beads with a black nylon cord
- Green Camo has Olive Green, Grey and Black beads with a black nylon cord
- Tear resistant 100% safe food grade silicone
- Ideal resistance for mild to moderate chewers
- Adjustable nylon cord
Ages 3 years+
Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard immediately if damage is found.
Blue Camo, Green Camo
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.